Refinance and Debt Consolidation Mortgage Loans
Use Your Home Equity to Reduce Credit Card Debt
Many Canadians are taking advantage of refinancing some of the equity in their mortgage to reduce their credit card debt. Why pay high interest rates on your bank’s credit card debt when you can add that debt to your mortgage and pay a much lower interest rate! One important part of a strategy is knowing “good debt” from “bad debt”. A well-planned mortgage can help you turn those bad debts into good debts and get them out of the way.
- Consolidate high interest rate credit cards to one lower rate.
- Save money and increase cash flow.
- Reduce stress knowing that your financial situation is now manageable.
If you’d like to have a conversation about refinancing your debt, give us a call today to review your options. It’s time to beat the banks!
What’s Next ?
- Call to review your mortgage strategy
- Apply Online or Download a Fax Form
- Review other mortgage services
*Subject to approved credit, income verification and meeting lending credit granting criteria. Applies to residential mortgages only and some conditions may apply. O.A.C., E.O.E All content is subject to change without notice.